Problem gaming can destroy your relationships; restrict responsibilities at home and work, even lead to financial devastation. What is the problem of gaming addiction? Gaming addiction is defined as compulsive gaming (a type of impulse-control disorder). Compulsive gamblers can’t control the wish to gamble, it is all they Situs Judi can think about and all they want to do. Specialists say gaming addiction may change a personality beyond recognition.
Some people think a person gaming everyday is a problem gambler. In fact it doesn’t matter at all, you may gamble oftentimes or of rare occurrence. Gaming is a problem, if it causes problems. Gaming addiction is also a problem even if you can afford it, because this problem is not just financial. You may destroy your relationship or friendships by gaming.
The main symptoms of the gaming addiction:
- You feel the need to keep secret about your gaming. You may sweep under the carpet even a long time before yourself. You might delude yourself that you gamble in secret or lie about it, because you are incomprehensible to your relatives. You may also more shapely yourself you will surprise them with a big win.
- Have difficulties with controlling your gaming. Can you walk away or interrupt your gaming if you have already started it? Can you stop before you play away your last dollar?
- Are you ready to play away your grub-stake (even that, have been kept to pay bills, credit cards, or things for your children)?
- Family and friends are anxious about you.
People with gaming addiction usually think there is no problem and they can give up at any moment. They suggest that not gaming but money squeeze is the real problem. They prefer to learn how to manage their gaming without stopping and in many cases can’t imagine their life without gaming.
Gaming addiction therapy focuses on changing unhealthy gaming behaviors and thoughts, such as rationalizations and untrue beliefs. But you should first grasp the importance of the treatment and the necessity to get rid of the problem.
If you’d better try to overcome for your problem yourself, here is some guidelines:
- Do something else;
- Focus on another activity (go shopping, frolic in the water, make something delicious, play paintball at long last);
- Bring yourself to wait five minutes, ten minutes, or an hour if you want to gamble, your wish will grow weak;
- Imagine first your future experience, how you’ll feel after all your money is lost;
- Find a supporting force (you friend or partner).